Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Who knows what happens- GOD knows!

I wrote this blog back in June: http://ohmywordfive.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-best-friend.html I kinda wish I hadn't, I know I could go and delete it. I cant really because it would break my heart more then the messed up situation. However that is over with I just have one hurt feeling about it and yes I'm gonna say it to everyone because it hurts that bad and if you can't apologize for this one thing our friendship can never be: "I bought you coffee everyday for a week after Lois-Mae died, you don't seem to care enough to do that for me over a very bad tooth-ache" (I do believe it was a very painful thing. Now even though I have that in quotes, it is definitely not word for word. However my point.... that it feels CRUEL to me that someone would say something like that and use a dead child in that way. I'm surprisingly over the ANGER of it and is more in shock. I still love her! I'm probably crazy but I think there is so much that went on that I had/have no clue about at the time that things got WAY out of control. I did learn that I am not a happy person when hung up on and will NEVER do that to anyone else. I don't like to air dirty laundry and I don't know how this will sit. I still very much have a place for her in my heart, because I feel like we are sisters-in-Christ and having that bond is a blessing to experience.

Why do I bring this up, I don't know maybe because whenever I think of her the first thing that comes to mind is that. I hate that it's that way and would love it to go away. I feel like I have tried way more then others are saying is necessary ( by others I mean Daniel and mama).

Why am I thinking about her? because it's her birthday, and no matter what has happened/will happen/is happening I pray that she can have the best birthday EVER!

Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday dear Brieanne...
Happy birthday to you!

We all know God didn't give me the beautiful voice like so many others seem to have so it may save your ears this way :) either way:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment