I should probably make a list of stupid random titles that I can pick from at anytime. I know I could write what the actual blog is about in the title but what fun is that? I don't think I ever stick to one subject in any given blog anyways, so unless I want to make a list in the title of everything in that blog I think I need to be creative and have some ideas ahead of time :) However I probably wont do that.
I am up at 2 am and being forced to watch "Alvin and the chipmunks". Luckily my daddy has it recorded on his X-Box, because Joanna's copy is pretty scratched up. I don't think it's a bad movie, and pretty happy that Jo has decided to stretch her movie preferences from ONLY Barney. I mean I do enjoy walking around my house singing random Barney tunes, But wouldn't I look much cooler to be singing the latest song of the week? Well, I don't think I would know what that is, so maybe I should stick with kids songs. Wait they arnt even normal kids songs. Although my life is made up of making children happy with "twinkle, Twinkle little star" & "The itsy bitsy spider" lets broaden our horizons.... any suggestions? wow that was way out in left field!
Back to the subject: I was hoping, well I think we were all hoping, that we would come out to California and Joanna would be miraculously healed... I've learned that is now clearly not true. I have a few clues to why she is up at 2 am wheezing like crazy. Is it the fact that we needed milk so instead of taking the time and driving 10-15 miles to buy the lactose free milk that she should be drinking from a little place called WALMART for $2.88 a half gallon yet I chickening out and went to Raley's just to find out that it is $3.99 a gallon? Refusing to pay such an outrageous price for what should of been a no brainer, I buy the regular good old fashion NOT straight from a cow, milk. OR: is it from just being around such new allergens and atmosphere? Either way it really is an eye opener and frankly sucks! Does this just prove that it wont matter where we go the child will be sick? It's funny how you can tell the difference in the sound of the cough and wheezing that we are in a dry climate instead of such a humid one. She maybe coughing/wheezing but she isn't puking from an over abundance of mucous! (I know TMI, but you are the one who decided to read:)lol)
I do not know what we are gonna do but I know that this whole move... buying a house... trying to get settled (which happens to be a long list of calls, dr.s, and research) is a bit more stressful then I thought it would be.
I guess it has been nice to have my mommy and daddy and be here for the lovely birth of my new baby cousin, or my cousins baby LOL.
Even though there is so much to do I am obviously procrastinating and would rather just let dear husband take care of it all. I applaud single parents... I'm exhausted and haven't even started doing anything. Lord help me when I do:).
Alright so I'm really nauseous from being up so late and hoping that Jo will fall asleep sometime soon, because I still have to get up when Levi wakes up in a few hours!
There's a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall
And the bells in the steeple too
And up in the nursery an absurd little bird
Is popping out to say "cuckoo"
Cuckoo, cuckoo
Regretfully they tell us Cuckoo, cuckoo
But firmly they compel us Cuckoo, cuckoo
To say goodbye . . .
Cuckoo!
. . . to you
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu
So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen
I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye -- Goodbye!
I'm glad to go, I cannot tell a lie
I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly
The sun has gone to bed and so must I
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbyeGoodbye, goodbye, goodbye
Oh, and a DEFINITE side post: Jo just peed on the potty chair! that's right it's 2 am and Jo peed on the potty <3
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment