Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My best friend

I wanted to sit here and tell u about what we are in bham doing, and all the things we are doing. However I found myself thinking about something, or should I Say someone else? 4 years ago I met some one who became very important to me. Brieanne came across the street just a few days after I came home from having Jena. She brought a package of diapers with her and said. I wanted to bring this by for your new baby. That wasn't when our friendship started but it was her first act of love toward our family. Now most people who k ow me know I'm horrible with names. I think it took me a good year before I could remember hers. I have grow to love her and her family so very much. So, with the excitement of moving there is this sadness of leaving her. I have come to think of her boys as my nephews to say the least. I'm gonna miss elysha's first birthday by a month :( I'm gonna miss seeing those boys grow up! Even though I have been waiting for this day for a long time, part of me didn't think it would actually happen. I'm really sad, I think i thought about it the whole drive up her. I haven't felt this kind of friendship in a long time. I believe God puts peoe in your life when you need them, this is one of those times. I know when I get to California my childhood best friend is gonna be there but they don't replace each other.

Why can't I just put her in my pocket and take her and those two boys whom I love with me? What's it gonna be like when I need her and she's not right around the corner. I pray for her these abong other things: Gods wisdom to know what's best for her family, Gods strength to get her through tuff times, and love from the lord, family and new friends that will come her way. I pray she will hear the Lods call no matter what it would be.

I can't put enough words in the right order to say how much I love her and appreciate her. She was there through everything with Jo and has been even now. She shared my sorrow over Lois-Mae and I know with all my heart that if she could of she would of been at the funeral.
She made me feel cared for, she even brought me ccoffee everday for two weeks hoping it would make me feel better and it did.

I'm gonna miss her more tthen I thought I would because I alreAdy do. So just incase you don't understand, I love her and my heart is sadened with the thought of not seeing her and the boys too.

No comments:

Post a Comment