Saturday, July 11, 2009

huge plan changes

Kinda out of no where our plans have changed..... my mom and Daniels dad will be flying out here on the 1st of august and then her and I will be flying with both the babies, back to California. What made us decide to do this? Levi has some issues with his car seat. Yes, it is bad enough for us to spend this much money on airline tickets! Our flight is 7 hrs 55 minutes. It makes two stops but we don't get off. I thought this would be safer if I was flying alone with the babies, but after much consideration decided since I was gonna have to buy to tickets anyways might as well take the help. When we were in the process of ordering the tickets, Daniel had to call southwest to see what the lab baby policy was. Back in march when we flew we spent 6oo dollars on a ticket for Jo, but once we got on the plane they wouldn't allow her to use the seat because she was too small. Daniel called them to see, and she said that it didn't matter since she was over 2 she was required to have her own seat, HOWEVER if we do not use her seat as soon as we land I go to the counter and get a refund. You'd think if they KNOW she isn't gonna use the seat they would open that spot for someone else so they could make money. We told them what happened last time, and shes special and we would be happy to get a note from her Dr if they needed it, but nope wouldn't work. My father-in-law has been very helpful with helping us find a house, and now hes willing to travel 3900 miles (all expenses made of course) with his son and two big kids. They are gonna stop and go camping along the way. They are even going to the grand canyon for 3 days. I think they will have a blast, as long as Ben stops in Texas I think he'll be good :)


This is our new house! I know it looks like a lot of work but I think most is cosmetic! I am excited to see what the Lord has for us in this new place, I'm excited to be a part of something wonderful and new. I Pray he can use us in many ways and we will keep our ears open to hear what he is saying to us. LABOR DAY AT OUR HOUSE!!! :)



Poor, Poor Levi! I feel like I deserve the worst parent of the year award! This year has been quite busy for us. I took the kids to the hands on museum at Shakespeare park today to get them out about since we haven't done much because of the heat.So I didn't get a lot of pictures because that's kinda hard to do when you are alone with four kids in a pretty crowded place :). I figured all was well I just wanted to get one picture of all 4 of the kids in the entrance where they have these big wooden blocks for the kids to play on. the big kids are all lined up, I stand Levi right next to them, making sure to keep an eye on him and Jo cause I figured she would try and bite him or push him. I step back and he takes a step sideways, I drop my camera cause I saw him take one more step and there was nothing there. Down he went, and I dove, but missed. He smacked his eye VERY hard on the edge of the wooden block before hitting the ground. here's pictures, although they don't do it justice at all! His eye is swollen and he cant open it all the way. the under part is ever bruised looking, I pray it doesn't continue to look this bad, cause he looks like he got punched in the eye. Poor kid, it muse be harder to be one then I thought!
Joanna's been tuff lately, her tantrums seem to get worse and worse, and although she is two, I have no idea how much is her being two and how much is the other. She seems like shes gotten a lot smarter over the last few weeks, cognitive wise, but she cant relay her brain to us. Her communication hasn't gotten any better, or changed even. You can totally see her smarter. Its weird and difficult to explain. I pray the Lord will lead us in what the best thing to do would be :)Just a few extra pictures just because

No comments:

Post a Comment