Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What, am I really in the blogging world?

I thought I would give this a try...


With 4 kids and 1 more on the way my thoughts get all bundled and CRAZY. They call it mommy brain, but is it really? Or is it just me getting side tracked every time I turn around? Maybe the same thing?


So, should I give an overview about myself and my family? or do the people who open these pages already know me and the crew and don't need an overview? To many questions? Well that's me, mainly unsure about life, and Praying that God will continually open doors and give me the answers to everything in my path. I am trying so hard to let him lead me and remembering that throughout the day as I raise my kids is hard. I know I need to do things that the kids see the Lord in me, but I get caught up in what's it called? oh right WORLDLY THINGS and forget. At the end of every day I sit and think "Oh Lord, next time please help me to remember to ask you before I do these things" and then each day I awake and man, is that hard.


I have a lot going on, not an excuse by any means! I read this quote: "Never say you don't have enough time... You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein." Nice huh? Well since reading it Ive had several thoughts, shall I share some? 1. What in the world? They probably had someone to clean their house, or their mom to wash their laundry LOL. 2. Why these people? why not someone else? 3. Can I be president? I'm sure he has a chef :) 4. I get it, i need to be a painter, or have something in me that would make me famous, do you not know me? where's the corner!!!! Ok those were just a few.
My brain never seems to be the same. I've felt that being off my meds have made a huge difference and I wish I didn't need them. I know the Lord has laid this challenge in my life for a reason and Satan loves to try and use it against me and I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN. I've learned lately that I can get through it all, sometimes with some help, but i can breath and pray through it all.


My kids are my life. Being one who wasn't suppose to have any and now the Lord wants to give us 5? WHAT? I know I'm not suppose to ask why, and I'm trying not to but DUDE.... SERIOUSLY???? whats up!!!! That saying babies change everything, yeah well, HERE WE GO! I'm 25 and gonna have 5 children? Monday we will find out what we are having, and I've been PETRIFIED of what is up with this little one. I swear its a boy :) But I guess I wont know for sure until Monday HOPEFULLY. Although I have had fears with this ones. I had fears with Jo and I think that was why I had such a hard time getting to the Dr.s, I have the Dr with this one and hes been with me through well now 3 babies. I just don't know what this fear is. Call me overreacting (I PRAY that's me right now).




My hubby: WOW he has been one of the most important people EVER that the Lord has put in my life! He is everything that everyone should get the chance to have :) He took me to Florida last weekend, he said that we needed some time away, since we haven't done that since we had Ben 5 YRS ago! he was so sweet.. i walked into the room and didn't notice the beautiful flowers that were there :) i walked passed them 3 times before seeing them. They were a dozen lilies :)

He said there was 7 white for the 7 years we have been married and 5 yellow for the 5 children we have been blessed with together :)

Oh sheesh, now I cant figure out how to post more pics LOL. can you say NEW TO THE BLOGGING WORLD :)

I think over the next few days, I'm sure I wont have a lot to blog about over the next few days so I think I will take every day this week and talk about one of the kids, or something/someone important in my life.. I think I like the idea of focusing so much on the important things, and giving a good account of everything beautiful in my life. It may keep me positive, something I always find hard to do. Shall you travel these journeys with me?? I guess will give it a go and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment