Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm trying...

I don't know how to start... I'm really having a hard time, and I praise GOD for my babies that are still here with me because I don't know what I would do without them! Daniel has been AWESOME..not just because he lets me sleep in, or take naps whenever I feel I need to. The encouraging words he gives me when he looks at me and can tell I'm having a hard time getting through the moment.

We met with Tom Jones, our youth pastor when we were in high school, and the man who married us. We discussed how the graveside service would work. Daniel of course said he would like to say something, I on the other hand know I wouldn't be able too. I felt like we got something accomplished, beings I feel like I'm sitting around doing nothing. We will be meeting at the funeral home tomorrow to figure out the last things that need to be done, things that we couldn't do before.

We went to walmart today and It was so very hard for me to look for the proper outfit that I needed for her funeral. I didn't know what I was doing and spent most of the time in tears. I felt like I couldn't find what I needed, and so my SIL has been gracious enough to offer to take me tomorrow to find something. That really meant a lot to me.

I am trying as hard as I can to make it through the day. I feel like that is all I am doing is just trying to get from one day to the next without any rhyme or reason. I am doing what I feel like I can to take care of my Lois-mae.

I don't know if I will change my Blog title from 5?.... I know I shouldn't be thinking about that right now but whenever I come on here it smacks me right in the face, I guess it's just one more thing that I will put on my prayer list as silly as it may be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment