Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oh Lord our Lord how majestic is your name!

I was excited to get up this morning and start my first entry on the most important people/things in my life.. today?
*THE LORD*
As much as I was wanting to put my Husband or my lovely children, I've had to learn that they were given to me undeserving and because of everything that I have and don't have I must continually put The Lord first. It's a hard thing to do as a mother, and a wife and I am learning on a daily basis that I have to ask Him to stay in the front :) Can't really get through the day without him.
Being told that I wasn't going to have my own children and then having them, I know could only come from the Lord. Why me though? Why should I be given this chance knowing that I was so willing to give other children the opportunity to come into a family who was willing to Love them oh so much. And then one day the Lord gave us Ben. I don't really understand life, I don't know what my life may hold, shoot I don't always know what is coming from one minute to the next. I am determined however to raise my kids how the Lord would want me to and pray that He will guide me in the way they need to go. I pray that they will continue when they are gone out and in the world that they would remember those things and ask Him to guide them. I don't want to be someone famous I don't want to be remembered once the Lord takes me home, I do however ask the Lord that something comes out of my children or my grandchildren :).
Going through what we have with jo (will be explained more on HER DAY) I've learned that she is touched by God. I see God in and through her. I pray that it will stay that way forever. I hope that for all the children, it's just amazing how you can see her that way now at the age of two.
So- maybe the Lord will hold me up everyday especially if I remember to ask, but maybe he will even when I forget. He loves me and I want everyone to see him through me. I've been through a lot in my days: being beaten in many ways, being lost and alone, seeing things no one should have to see or go through. Knowing we all go through something and praying that it makes us stronger.
Ok- jo is moving things around the kitchen to stand on because she wants to eat. Gotta run will talk later :)
Did I tell you also that I hate being sick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment